ROMs & Kernels "What are u running?"

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Are there many of you running non-stock ROMs or Kernels and if so what are they. Please I am looking for opinions on them and experiences with them.

bbarend

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm running Revolver with Blade3 3 kernel. Smoking fast and stable. Waaaaaay better than stock. Can add some customization with Revolver parts. Currently using ICS theme.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have tried KRAKD, EeeBOMB, Prime!, and Revolver. I liked Revolver with its added features the most but does the Blade kernel support Voodoo?

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I am running krakd, I have had the transformer since July and just rooted yesterday, seems faster then stock.

carhauler1969

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Got my TF101G for Christmas with the keyboard dock, promptly rooted it, & threw Roach2010's OC kernel on it with the stock ROM. Pretty snappy! :) Then tried the Prime v2.1.1 with the same kernel, nice & fast, very stable. Then Revolver with the latest Blades kernel, extremely fast & stable, I stayed in this ROM for two weeks. Just flashed RevolutionHD tonight which comes with the Roach OC kernel. I also used the RevolutionHD cleaner script & formatted /system, /data, & /cache all as ext4. So far its very snappy, but not as feature packed as Revolver was with RevolverParts.
Next up is the KRAKD ROM which I already have downloaded on the external SD card. To date all of the custom ROMs for the TF have been extremely stable, likewise for the kernels. No FC issues, connectivity issues, or any problems whatsoever. Development is great for this device, though not as fast as I'm used to with my EVO 4G. Now that NachoRoot can root all hardware revisions I think development should really take off. :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

charlibob

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Hmm... what happened to the thread that followed the one above (carhauler), and my question concerning the root kit mentioned in the missing thread? Has it been removed or relocated by the moderator for some reason?