[ROM][ODIN] Gingerbread "Leaked" EH06 v2.3.4 Now Available!

Robbie Doo

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing...all I can think of is they cannot make up their mind and come up with a solid os for us to use. They fix one thing, they break another, etc. I'm sure they'll finally come up with something, it's just people have been waiting for a long time and the equipments are becoming absolete just like the old pc's in the second hand stores. :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Completely understand what you saying Robbie. You would be surprised the amount of users that will still be rockin the Epic 4g for months and even a year or two after most forget about it. Not everyone has the money or the patience to jump on the latest and greatest devices so there will still be many around to enjoy this official build when it becomes reality.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Completely understand what you saying Robbie. You would be surprised the amount of users that will still be rockin the Epic 4g for months and even a year or two after most forget about it. Not everyone has the money or the patience to jump on the latest and greatest devices so there will still be many around to enjoy this official build when it becomes reality.
Amen to that! It's an expensive habit to keep up with :p I'm glad the Epic is the first phone in a while that doesn't have me itching to get rid of it :p

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes I'm usingodin to flash putin it pda slot and it give error saying md5 invalid

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

You could always trying renaming the file by just removing the ".md5" at the end. This will cause it to skip the md5 verification.

Original filename SPH-D700-EH06-REL.tar.md5
Renamed filename SPH-D700-EH06-REL.tar

Try that and see what happens.

Butters3605

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, watched the video and didn't see the modem link in the post. Then I saw that another thread had been started here for the modem file. :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
No problem, I grabbed the modem file out of the tar and posted it a few minutes before qbking77 had contacted me with the same information, but I did post his great tutorial videos.