Is this the only Rom in Rom Manager for the Epic 4G?

messiah143

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Everytime I go into Rom Manager and click on Download Rom, I keep seeing "Extras Cool Stuffs" in the download part of it and that's it. Is there going to be more roms for this phone soon or am I doing something wrong where I can view more? Please help!

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
If developers make their roms available through ROM manager, it will be there.

When Cyan comes to the epic, it will be there for sure.

TEU

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
If developers make their roms available through ROM manager, it will be there.

When Cyan comes to the epic, it will be there for sure.

If. If CM comes to the Epic. Noobnl started porting CM6 over but work has apparently ground to a halt on that. CM7 is in a surprisingly stable and complete alpha state (like, it has more functionality and stability than betas of other ROMs) but they're working with like 3 and a half coders or something so progress is relatively slow there as well. Really all that's not working with CM7-Epic is the Camera and 4G, but to get that build you have to compile from the source. Information is sparse where it can even be found so I don't know where nightlies are put, etc.

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
alas we are at a standstill as koush hasnt made a new cwm for us, ACs roms are actually up and ready for rom manager but you need to have rfs and the old cwm which our current new roms require ext4.. so its kind of a pitfall, our team leader sent koush an epic back in december current status on it is hes got everything except adbd working. once that is up and going rom manager will have ACS full catalog of roms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa