I can't export videofiles anymore from my S22 to my PC(full storage & the internet connection can't handle it)

luukdr98

Sep 20, 2023
Visit site
How can I still export large video files from my phone to my PC when third-party apps don't work due to the size and poor internet connection, and I don't have a physical cable from my phone to my PC?

I used to do this for years with Airmore Web and the Airmore app itself. Connecting via the IP address, scanning the phone, seeing your gallery clearly and categorized online, with one click to select and export (download) everything.

I tried getting Airmore working again, but the site seems a bit outdated, and the official app was so unofficial that I had to run an APK. Everything is also slow. It also doesn't fetch previews of the gallery so I can see what I'm downloading. As mentioned in the title, the files are so large, 4K 60FPS, that the download stops halfway.

As a second interesting option, I tried Google Drive, which partially worked, but mainly for small files. I had to do this because my phone was too full for the gallery functions to work, which brings us to the next problem: Google Drive either can't handle the size of the files or the connection is just very bad.

I also tried to download the video's from Google Photo's online, but its not download friendly and not well organized. At last but lot least, i tried Google Takeout, but the export download links trough mail and stuff can take up to hours, and then i end up with the same issue: the download files are to big for my internet connection.

I tried the classic cable from normal USB to USB-C, but that didn't help because it likely doesn't provide the options to transfer files. So, I probably have the wrong cable. I must say that I don't find the classic cable the best option, those standard random folders you get are so disorganized.

So, I've now given a fairly specific and detailed description of the situation. This needs to be resolved as quickly as possible because I won't be able to take photos or videos soon, and then I have a problem.

I don't wanna compress my video's or such things because i want them to be pure and in the same size.

Looking forward to your responses!

Have a great day.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
If you can't figure out how to transfer through a cable, I'd get an external SSD. copy them to that and then copy them from the SSD to your PC if you wish. I'd advise having at least 2 copies if you aren't going to leave them on your phone, I'd keep them on the SSD as well as the PC if these are files you care about.

luukdr98

Sep 20, 2023
Visit site
If you can't figure out how to transfer through a cable, I'd get an external SSD. copy them to that and then copy them from the SSD to your PC if you wish. I'd advise having at least 2 copies if you aren't going to leave them on your phone, I'd keep them on the SSD as well as the PC if these are files you care about.
Thankyou for taking your time to answer! :) but how am i gonna get these files on my SSD? Because i have one. But i can't transfer my files as i said.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ah yes, Airdroid! That's been around forever, and has been quite reliable from what I understand.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Why can't you transfer from your phone to your PC using a cable? When you plug the cable into your phone it should ask you to give permission to access your files. Your phone should then show up as an external device in your Windows Explorer. You would also be running at least USB 3+ data rates, whereas WiFi connections are less than half of that.

Copying from the phone to an external SSD, then from SSD to PC is cumbersome and not needed if you are able to connect with a cable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000