What screen protector are you using for your new Epic 4G Touch?

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I got an Invisible Phone Guard screen protector on ebay, and it seems to do the job just fine. However, the screen is quite blurry with it on, making white almost impossible to tolerate. Does anyone else find that their screen protectors make the screen blurry? Does anyone have experience with Invisible Phone Guard, negative or positive? What is different about that Steinheil Ultra Crystal protector that makes it better? Thanks.

Steinheil is COMPLETELY clear. No burryness, no distortion, nothing. You get what you pay for.

tony404

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: What screen protector are you using for your new Epic 4G Touc

has anyone tried this one Steinheil™ Screen Protector Ultra Oleophobic. I have the crystal clear one from them but it gets fingerprints so easy.

acadialover

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

I have had perfectly installed Zagg protectors in the past,and all I'll say is that you could not pay me to use that thick, rubbery, orange peel garbage ever again. Worst possible protector there is
I have a Zagg, and now that the sun has finally come out in Seattle, learned that the glare on the thing makes it almost impossible to take a photo or see the screen. am I the only one who has had this happened ?

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I have a Zagg, and now that the sun has finally come out in Seattle, learned that the glare on the thing makes it almost impossible to take a photo or see the screen. am I the only one who has had this happened ?

No you're not. There is really nothing good about them. They are about the worst protectors you can buy.

tony404

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site

Im going to try the ultra fine, I read alot on it and I hate finger prints lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress