[ROM][FF18][July 01, 2012] DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.2.0_Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWVig82

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Tried the ff18. Able to turn on and pair with bluetooth. Not a pairing issue with ff22- not able to turn on Bluetooth let alone get to the point of pairing with anything

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Tried the ff18. Able to turn on and pair with bluetooth. Not a pairing issue with ff22- not able to turn on Bluetooth let alone get to the point of pairing with anything

Ff22? That hasnt been released yet. You lost me!

Sent From A Rotary Phone

JWVig82

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
My mistake. Ff21- or whatever the build from this thread is. What I said previously still applies. Just called it the wrong thing.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
On the main home screen and the screen one to the right it won't let me place icons on the top two left squares. It also won't let me place the analog clock widget (or any widget for that matter) in the top middle of the home screen. It has to be off to the side. It will let me place it in the middle on the lower half of the screen....

Anyone else with these issues?

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Videos dont play from gallery :/ .. Im back to stock for now.. I need BT..

kenford

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][FF18][June 30, 2012] DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.1.1_Stable

So I'm running your Rom right now. It is very attractive and smooth. My only wishes are it would be wonderful if the SMS was themed and I really dislike the "goodness" in the status bar as it takes away from this super clean Rom. Other than those two small things it is really nice and I thank you for sharing!

PS. I'm gonna test out the Bluetooth when I get home and see if it works for me.

Give gosms a try. It has an ICS theme that goes nicely with this ROM.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
The icon issue is my main gripe. I'm ocd about my icons taking up an even amount of space on my home screen. Knowing I cannot place icons in these two specific squares is killing me :$

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
The icon issue is my main gripe. I'm ocd about my icons taking up an even amount of space on my home screen. Knowing I cannot place icons in these two specific squares is killing me :$

Clear launcher data and cache. Then in recovery wipe cache and dalvik. :confused: Im not having that issue at all.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Im starting this project over from scratch. I had to have missed something somewhere in here to cause users to have bluetooth issues. :confused: Tomorrow i got allllllllllllll day to work some magic :rolleyes::beer:

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Reactions: JWVig82

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Im starting this project over from scratch. I had to have missed something somewhere in here to cause users to have bluetooth issues. :confused: Tomorrow i got allllllllllllll day to work some magic :rolleyes::beer:

Sent From A Rotary Phone

thx God i finally figured the way to make my beloved bluetooth to work..it took me about 5-6 hours exploring every other folder in the rom's zip to see what was missing..i can say it was worth the time and the risk of bricking my phone cause i am not a developer in any way, i only know the simple basics..
..This is what i did..i extracted what was in the rom (meta-inf, sdcard, system, kernel) went in to system>app, if you do the same with stock rooted EL29 (or any other stock rom im gessing) and put the 2 folders side by side you'll notice there's a file missing named "BluetoothTest.apk" that i found out the hard way is part to the bluetooth and that wasn't letting it stay on. I extracted it from the stock rom and paste it in to DK's 1.1.1., also, replaced the other 3 remaining just in case..
..something else, go back out of the app folder to where all the other ones, scroll down and go in to etc>bluetooth and replace everything inside with with from stock rom as well, even tho is not necessary i did it anywayz, as well of taking the time of going by every other folder and replacing everything with the word "bluetooth" for stock..that's how much i love this rom and i needed my bluetooth lol.
So, now that everything is replaced and double checked..go ahead and re-zip, throw the new zip on your memory card, go in to cwm, do the cache and dalvik thing, re-flash and enjoy your bluetooh..i also added the stock sprint power on sound and deleted some apps i didn't need before zipping and flashing, but the most important thing for me now is back to life..i wish i could notice the video not playing in the gallery issue before i did all this..i have no idea where to look but, since im alrdy in to this, i'll start right now and see what i can find..in the meantime just use any other video player from the market.
I deeply thank Dark_Knight2 for this rom..im enjoying it 300% now that my main problem is gone!

ps: im new to this so i don't know if i'm allowed to post what i did with the rom to see if it works with the rest of you having the BT issue!

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
thx God i finally figured the way to make my beloved bluetooth to work..it took me about 5-6 hours exploring every other folder in the rom's zip to see what was missing..i can say it was worth the time and the risk of bricking my phone cause i am not a developer in any way, i only know the simple basics..
..This is what i did..i extracted what was in the rom (meta-inf, sdcard, system, kernel) went in to system>app, if you do the same with stock rooted EL29 (or any other stock rom im gessing) and put the 2 folders side by side you'll notice there's a file missing named "BluetoothTest.apk" that i found out the hard way is part to the bluetooth and that wasn't letting it stay on. I extracted it from the stock rom and paste it in to DK's 1.1.1., also, replaced the other 3 remaining just in case..
..something else, go back out of the app folder to where all the other ones, scroll down and go in to etc>bluetooth and replace everything inside with with from stock rom as well, even tho is not necessary i did it anywayz, as well of taking the time of going by every other folder and replacing everything with the word "bluetooth" for stock..that's how much i love this rom and i needed my bluetooth lol.
So, now that everything is replaced and double checked..go ahead and re-zip, throw the new zip on your memory card, go in to cwm, do the cache and dalvik thing, re-flash and enjoy your bluetooh..i also added the stock sprint power on sound and deleted some apps i didn't need before zipping and flashing, but the most important thing for me now is back to life..i wish i could notice the video not playing in the gallery issue before i did all this..i have no idea where to look but, since im alrdy in to this, i'll start right now and see what i can find..in the meantime just use any other video player from the market.
I deeply thank Dark_Knight2 for this rom..im enjoying it 300% now that my main problem is gone!

ps: im new to this so i don't know if i'm allowed to post what i did with the rom to see if it works with the rest of you having the BT issue!

How weird. Bluetoothtest.apk was a safe app to remove from the rom from all my research on numerious sites. At least we know the cause now. Thank you for doing that :)

Sent From A Rotary Phone

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
How weird. Bluetoothtest.apk was a safe app to remove from the rom from all my research on numerious sites. At least we know the cause now. Thank you for doing that :)

Sent From A Rotary Phone

..i forgot to mention and that may be another reason why bluetooth never came on..go in to system>lib>bluez-plugin
there i found 2 missin files that's on stock EL29 but missing from the rom (audio.so & input.so) i also ported them to my zip before flashing. if u notice these 2 files are outside the bluez-plugin folder as well but, comparing to stock they're in both bluez-plugin and outside.

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Dark_Knight2, i took the liberty of adding a few mods to your room..video issue fixed, (thx sycotik for bringuing it up!) brough back the camera shutter-charging plug in sounds etc, integraded your last weather fix in to the rom for the weather to display in lock screen , replaced the calculator app that was on the room (looked extremely simple) for the stock one since i like the interface, is way better hands down lol, added a few more ringtones ported over from galaxy nexus LTE, deleted some apps (terminal emulator, apollo, etc), brough back stock music player and FX, google maps, street view, added sprint stock bootanimation sound, and replaced blue gmail app with stock clean white one :beer:
..am sure im forgeting stuff but you guys 'll get to play with it, enjoy and review what u do and don't like about it, as soon as Dark_Knight2 gives me the green light (since he is the original creator and i can't just post a rom cooked for someome else without consent) and point me in the direction on how to upload to the forums, like i said before, im new to the site and don't know how to move around here! :)
I can asure you is running pretty stable as of right now, with no known lags, errors o force closes.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Changelog v1.2.0 Full Rom
Fixed bluetooth issue for third time
Added Jelly Bean Phonesky.apk
Fixed Video not playing in gallery
Added Stock Gmail
Removed Themed Gmail
Added samsung weather
Added sprint vmail
Added sysro and sysrw binaries
Added sqlite binary
Reset permissions in updater
Recompiled CM9 Launcher
Tweaked and Recompiled CM9 Browser (Loads pages faster)
Fast just got faster

Download here:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/VyKwCFlG/DK_Liquid_Ice_v120_Release.html

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty