CM7 on Epic Touch?

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
What are the chances we will see CM7 on the Epic Touch?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Considering that the head of the project is now working for Samsung, I believe it is definitely going to happen.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch.

Kikoshi

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Considering that the head of the project is now working for Samsung, I believe it is definitely going to happen.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch.

Now someone mentions the Guy! All i've seen is that "samsug" is going to lag on this updates... Didn't anyone asked themself, what about the CM guy, im sure they hired him, to make a difference, and im sure that it would help out, specially with the new release of the Touch 4G

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Estimated time arrival. Don't ask for it or when it'll be out or else they won't release it. It's the number one rule when talking Cyanogenmod.

daryelv

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Estimated time arrival. Don't ask for it or when it'll be out or else they won't release it. It's the number one rule when talking Cyanogenmod.

Totally looking forward to this. But even with the Stock ROM/kernel, this phone is pretty awesome.

I'm deciding this week on whether I'm keeping this phone or jumping to the Photon or E3D. So far I'm on my second phone because my first phone's radio would stop working 4 or 5 times a day and require a reboot. My second phone has done this once so far and I just can't deal with a phone that I might miss phone calls/txts on, I need my phone to work 24/7 for incoming calls/txts for work.

The screen brilliance, colors, brightness are awesome, but the resolution is lacking when compared to qHD screens. The lack Rev B support may also be a kick in the arse if Sprint decides to roll out EVDO Rev B (I think the latest rumor says that is not happening though).

I've basically made up my mind that if Samsung/Sprint rolls out an update or at least addresses the Loss Of Service issue this week officially then I'll keep the phone. If there's no official word of there even being a problem, then the phone is going back to Wirefly.

-Daryel