Question Multi touch is limited yet developer option shows it is capable of more

richmab

Jan 27, 2024
Visit site
I have just got the alldocube mini pro nfe and all the apps are only allowing a maximum touch input if two. But when I go I to the developer options and turn on the touch input tracking it detects all my fingers which shows the hardware is capable.

Is there anything I can change on the settings to allow mtiple touch? It's using android 13

Thank you

richmab

Jan 27, 2024
Visit site
Are you sure the apps can accept the touches, or is it just that the phone is capable? Do you have another to compare it with?
In the developer options when I track touches it is registering 10, and their website state it's 10 point touch. Which is what's making me think it's on the android side.

I did email the producer and they said to enable multi touch in the developer options but I can't find that option. I am waiting on a reply again.

Thought I would try here as it's a budget tablet and I don't expect too much interaction from them. If it's not possible I still have 5 days to ask for a refund.

Last edited:
Reactions: methodman89