Roms and Backup

JangBang88

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I am lost and can really use some help. I am rooted with CWM, I have flashed EL26 kernel and I would like to flash either wicked sensations or blu kuban rom. My question is what happens to all my data, like my contacts, apps I downloaded, etc.? Would I lose all that in the new rom? I did a back up using my backup pro and I also have done a phandorid back up in CWM. I really want to flash but I am scared of losing everything. Please help...

Also, which rom do you all think is better for me, blu kuban or the wicked sensations?

Thank you all so much for your help!!!

smackema1

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes you lose it all . you can choose to back it up with a number of programs but your contacts and everything if you made them google contacts(like you should have) all you do is log in and bam they are all there. but just make sure all your pictures and music is on your sd card and you good to go. wicked and blue are both stable and good i like kuban better. but also i like dark knights.

simonjester

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Check out QBKing77s videos on YouTube. His E4GT library is extensive, detailed and easy to follow.

As far as the two roms go, take your pick. Try 'em both. I have and am currently rockin the Kuban. You'll be happy either way.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I just made sure all my contacts were synced and then I backed up all my apps with Androzip, one of the best apps I ever downloaded.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
you can save your contacts to google, and as said use one of the many available back ups, I personally use my backup pro, all your apps youve ever down loaded will show in the market under my apps

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Hello, I am lost and can really use some help. I am rooted with CWM, I have flashed EL26 kernel and I would like to flash either wicked sensations or blu kuban rom. My question is what happens to all my data, like my contacts, apps I downloaded, etc.? Would I lose all that in the new rom? I did a back up using my backup pro and I also have done a phandorid back up in CWM. I really want to flash but I am scared of losing everything. Please help...

Also, which rom do you all think is better for me, blu kuban or the wicked sensations?

Thank you all so much for your help!!!

My contacts are automatically saved to Google so that's not a problem. As for apps, you can restore them using MyBackup Pro. Whenever you flash a new ROM, all your data gets wiped so make sure you always have an up to date backup.