Best Buy Bluetooth Headset?

epphllps

May 9, 2010
Visit site
So was this promotion for all Best Buy stores or just various locations? It seemed like everyone was confirming a headset was to be given out so I just assumed instead of asking my store. Now after it took 3 hours just to get my new account opened at Best Buy and even then my phone was not activated, I realized I didn't get offered a bluetooth headset. What happened to you guys and your headsets? Just curious...

yankees368

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So was this promotion for all Best Buy stores or just various locations? It seemed like everyone was confirming a headset was to be given out so I just assumed instead of asking my store. Now after it took 3 hours just to get my new account opened at Best Buy and even then my phone was not activated, I realized I didn't get offered a bluetooth headset. What happened to you guys and your headsets? Just curious...

I did get a BT headset at my BB. I didn't even know they were going to do that until they gave it to me.

epphllps

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I need to check back and see at least...I mean I did spend 3+ hours waiting and still left with an unactivated phone lol

epphllps

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey could you guys post your locations too? Just to give me an idea...thinking I might head back to my Best Buy tomorrow and see if I can at worst try to get the RS credit if no bluetooth :)

epphllps

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Come on guys...play nice, don't brag! haha jk. I'm getting slightly disappointed! It may be a crappy headset at that, but free is free :)

HENDAWG

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I received the Plantronics 230 from a BB in VA Beach, and my wife also received the Plantronics 395 free from a Sprint Store in Cheseapeak, VA.

richbaltimore

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
well, I had to jump through hoops to get Best Buy to admit there was a free headset. I brought the flyer with me when i went to pick up my presale Evo. When I asked the clerk about the headset she said, "they were all gone". It was a temporary promotion. I said that the add didn't state that. She then said, 'it was for presale" customers. I said I AM a presale customer!! I asked for a raincheck and she said they don't do rainchecks on specials. I was pissed and let her know it. Finally, she said come back Tuesday when more Evo's come in and maybe they will have more. Went back tuesday, and ot the same runaround, so i spoke with the manager, and he gave me a raincheck. I probably won't use it anyway, but it was the principle. Good Luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45