All the answers about the Platinum case for EVO at Best Buy...

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I also have this case. I really like it. I got the one with the bel clip/cover. It fits really well and helps to protect the camera lens. It is really difficult to get off though.

To get off the case, press the middle part of the bottom case and then pull the top cover off.

sorry about the confusion.

Seidio

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
JohnJames said:
Does this case affect usage with the kickstand?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest! The case does not affect the usage at all and all the ports and buttons are operational. Here are some pictures for you!

CSR3HEV4-PR-4.jpg

CSR3HEV4-PR-5.jpg

CSR3HEV4-PR-6.jpg

edq

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey Sh3ngLong, hope you don't mind, I borrowed you pic.

When trying to separate the case, the red box (shown below) is where you're supposed to push down on. There is a small lip right above the box that is holding the two pieces together.

seidio.jpg

T Mac

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else have an issue with the case getting a little wobbly/loose only on the right side at the seam? I took mine back to best buy and they exchanged it but this one is already feeling sloppy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

edq

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have an issue with the case getting a little wobbly/loose only on the right side at the seam? I took mine back to best buy and they exchanged it but this one is already feeling sloppy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

There's a thread talking about this here.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Add me to the list of satisfied users of this case. I was not sure about it until he put it on and it feels really nice, like it was part of the phone to begin with.

I just worry about it holding up over time as I remove it to replace the battery. I am unsure if they design these to be removed over and over.

kashmir

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I was a little hesitant to buy a split snap case for a slab so went with the Sprint one piece white back case and so far so good. Fits snugly and feels really secure. Hate that it wasn't offered in black, but out of all the cases/covers that were in-store available at lunch, this one seemed right for me.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Guys, to stop the squeakiness, buy some adhesive felt (can be found in the kids craft section at walmart).

Cut the four corners resulting in 4 very small triangles, about 5mmx5mmx5mm

place them on the for corners, make sure they stay on the back edge (posterior) and does not narrow the height or width. you just want to make the back part (posterior) a little narrow for all 4 corners

it takes a little more effort to snap the 2 pieces together, but when it does - it is very tight and no squeakiness at all