Aftermarket Clear Battery Door

joey3002

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Just thought I would post on here about my project.. Its taken me 3 weeks using a caliper but I finally was able to make a proper door. Tons of suggestions from community members..

Anyway, I am finally doing pre-orders. If the admins would like a few samples to do a review, I would be more than happy to send them

Please check www.customevos.com for pics

thanks

joey3002

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
We are over half way.. We need less than 90 doors sold now to get this done. We are also keeping the pre-order price valid until Weds, 8/18... at which point, the price will be the normal 19.95 with free s/h.

So if you think you might want one, get it now while the price is 14.95 with free s/h

joey3002

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Just a quick heads up, the mold is being made, I am hoping to ship the week of the 20th (september)

I go on vacation the 10th to 18th but knock on wood they are delivered the 20th.

thanks

MAXIMUS1000

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Wow they look great,I jumped on your site in hopes that you'd have a ruby red "Extended battery"Door for the seidio3500 battery,hopefully your business prospers and later maybe you can possibly tap into the "extended battery crowd"get your hands on a Seidio and a Mugen extended battery doors and make molds for those 2extended door shapes,seems like extended battery usage is defiantly increasing across the board with evos by the minute around here.Good luck to you.

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Got mine in the mail today!

ITS AMAZING!

Buy it, now. I meant it.

I got the clear one, I've already had 5 people in one evening ask "What is that!?!?"

I love it.

atomicdog21

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
gotta say the clear one looks sick beyond sick. Seem to remember you had some limited colors too. Either way, grats on your success so far :)

joey3002

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the feedback. I have added some high-quality images of the clear one. Im already thinking of different colors.. I really would like to do the neon android green..

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Extended battery options?? That'd be great!! I will not give up my battery life for a cool door. I think you should do it, you'd make a killing, no one offers a extended battery option.

joey3002

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Extended battery options?? That'd be great!! I will not give up my battery life for a cool door. I think you should do it, you'd make a killing, no one offers a extended battery option.

Sorry, The cost to do a mold is insane. No way I could have done it without the help of XDA members doing preorders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty