GaliliO Li-ion Battery - 2000mAh

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I just got 2 of these as well. I got 35 hours standby time with a little over 3 hours of screen on time. So far I have no complaints i have only run it down twice so far. I have noticed the charger puts out less power so it is a slower charge rate.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just Food for thought...

Im a Root User Running MYN RLS 4 Stock Kernel

I'm Squeezed wellllllll over 32HRS of Battery life on my Stock Battery

I can't even Imagine what Battery life would be with any Extended batteries :confused:

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Playing with all the bells and whistles in your Evo??

I've worked my EVO so much Im bored of it...

Im ready for a Tablet to screw with...

I love my EVO and I'd be lost without it *Considering I do use 2 phones my Blackberry and EVO*

Currently im on MYN RLS 4

Slightly Themed up and Stock kernel the Phone is amazing

The Reason Im bored... I never have issues anymore the Phone Works Perfect :confused:

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have those same Galilio batteries. I am not impressed.

I bought 2 batteries on ebay (the $10 for 2 batteries plus charger deal). They are the black batteries. I have been using them since shortly after I bought my Evo.

A while back I decided to get a couple more. I saw the Galilio batteries and figured I would give them a try. They were supposed to be 2000 mAh so I figured they would last longer than the 4 hours I get from the cheaper black batteries (I'm a heavy user and my 4G stays on constantly).

For starters, the Galilio batteries don't have the little "lip" that makes it easy to pull them out of the phone. And the charger is identical to the one that comes with cheaper black batteries.

I have noticed no difference in performance. I get the same 4 hours out of the Galilio batteries that I get from the cheaper black ones. I think the 2000 mAh is a lie. Physically they are the same size as the black ones (and stock red one) only they are missing the little lip to pull them out. Oh, and I think it takes just as long (or even longer) to charge them as it does to run them down. It takes like 4-5 hours to charge them, and around 4 hours for me to run them down.

I am just about to buy a coupe more batteries to leave in my cars as spares, and I am getting the cheaper black ones.

To put it in perspective, I leave 2 batteries at work (the galilios), and I have 4 black ones at home plus the red stock battery. I usually have 1 or 2 of the black batteries with me at all times. I leave my 4G on constantly and when my battery dies (after 4 hours on all of them) I just switch to a new battery.

Save yourself the money and get the black batteries. They are half the price, the performance (and charger) is identical to the galilios, and they have the lip making them easier to remove form the phone.

Oh yeah, if anyone has a suggestion for a "pouch" to carry these things in I would love to hear it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38