[**BIG UPDATE 11/26**]Ultimate Battery List with Cases for Extended batteries

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Nice write-up! I've been considering an extended battery, and definitely don't wanna waste my $ on junque like the QCell. That's ridiculous. I've seen the reviews on Amazon.com, which mention similar results.

longus catus

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if THIS case will fit the Hyperion 4200mAh battery?!?! Thanks!!

That's only the case - the Seidio battery cover is required, too. I can't post links yet, but go to this tinyurl to find the Seidio battery cover (it's hard to find on the site, took me a while) dxc4fgy. The Seidio battery cover should work with the Hyperion battery.

bobbyp5

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Thats what I am currently using. The hyperion battery w/ the seidio back. It was 15 dollars for the back which I loved, quality is great. I did how ever stuck some felpro gasket sheet for cars to make it snug. If you fold a piece of paper together and tape it to the battery's back it will be snug and the battery won't move with the back. Just my 2 cents hope it helps

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Thats what I am currently using. The hyperion battery w/ the seidio back. It was 15 dollars for the back which I loved, quality is great. I did how ever stuck some felpro gasket sheet for cars to make it snug. If you fold a piece of paper together and tape it to the battery's back it will be snug and the battery won't move with the back. Just my 2 cents hope it helps

Wait... I'm a little confused lol, what do you have on your exactly??

bobbyp5

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Wait... I'm a little confused lol, what do you have on your exactly??

I said some felpro gasket laying around from my mustang (make your own gasket for your car). I got it at autozone. It's just enough thickness of 1/32". Just basically put it on top of the battery and snapped the seidio back cover on it. I will try to find a small sheet online that you can buy for cheap. But like i said just fold a piece of paper and its the same thickness. Hyperion 4200 battery w/ the seidio extended battery backing. It just needs to be a little more thick on the battery to make the back snug so the battery doesn't move around. You can use it without a type of foam, paper, or what i use the gasket stuff i had laying around, but still are going to feel the battery move if you move it up and down. Does that help? lol its kinda confusing to explain. I can take a pic if you would like.

rlatjs17

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up to people. Seidio is having a holiday special with free shipping. I got this information from somebody on XDA apparently if you order the battery door it'll be around $12 shipping included

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe