Body Glove Case

Bond J#AC

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else bought the body glove case? I got one today. It took a little pressure for me to get it on my phone but its perfect now! Feels solid!

standupdad

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
OEM Body Glove Black Case For Samsung Fascinate i500 - eBay (item 200574522651 end time Mar-10-11 16:39:51 PST)

If the link is gone, do a search for something like OEM Body Glove Fascinate Kickstand

Here is the one I purchased. Do not be tempted to open the case and remove the phone from the area around the volume rocker. You will slowly overflex and damage the case at its thinnest point, causing it to break... I'm guessing, but I've already seen mine weaken because of this... which is all my fault.

That said, it's a solid case. The release button for it is at the bottom of the clip, so releasing it seems to be opposite of other similar clips. You press up, from the bottom. Maybe it allows the phone to stay in place more securely, or maybe you're not conflicting with the real estate to push a button to release your phone while you're actually releasing it. Nonetheless, it seems counterintuitive.

Solid
Light
Textured
and as lasted 2 months with my 1 year old, and has saved my phone numerous times.

You cannot charge your phone in a cradle if you have this case. Speaker and phone are completely unobstructed. Volume and power are slightly indented, so fat fingers may not play well with this case.

The kickstand is what sold me on this case. I can set the kickstand without having to hold the phone. It works best when the phone is vertical. When you do this horizontally, part of the belt clip can get in the way, but it still works.

SuD

Last edited:
Reactions: camika

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez