Very Thin Pixel 8 Pro Aramid Fiber Case

Apr 28, 2023
Visit site
Disclaimer: I got this case for free. The owner Karl contacted me to offer me a free case to exchange my honest review.

1.png

I got my hands on this super thin and crazy lightweight case recently, and let me tell you, it’s got this fantastic unique texture that feels like a blend between carbon fiber and sleek sophistication. If you dig that carbon fiber vibe, this case definitely nails the look!

Now, let’s talk durability. It's got this rigid feel but don't go thinking it's indestructible. They're upfront about it not being able to handle serious drops, which I totally appreciate.

However, when it comes to everyday use, it's a champ. It makes handling the phone a breeze and offers decent protection against those annoying bumps, scuffs, and scratches. But fair warning, it doesn’t fully shield the screen if it's facing down – something to keep in mind.

The bonus tempered glass screen protectors are a nice addition, although they don't cover the entire screen, likely due to the rounded edges of the Pixel 8 Pro.

Personally, I’m all about this case. It feels like no case on the phone.

If you're after a case that almost feels like you've got no case at all and you're not the type to have frequent phone-dropping mishaps, this might just be your jam too.
It is 49.99 tho
Link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CHL5QFTM

Last edited:

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok I bit. Mine will be here on Friday. It's at the top end of pricing that I will pay but these types of cases usually are around the 40 bucks price, unless you get it from AliExpress that is.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
AliExpress is the way...you can get these very same cases made by the same manufacturer. Just minus the branding for at least half the price.

With that said, I'm a big fan of Aramid cases.

Reactions: bkeaver

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I received a $25 amazon gift card with my annual Foodie Card purchase, so I ordered the Thinborne yesterday for my 8 pro and it's expected to arrive today.
With the gift card it'll cost me only $15 and makes it as good a deal or better than Ali, which I'd been scoping out the past couple of weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter