[Forum Game] The Everlasting Story

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
"Who wrote it?" I ask throat tight. "If you ask me? This is a threat to keep us on our toes. Keep us from doing the job." O'Donnell replies almost casual as though we hadn't just been threatened over bacon and eggs. "You mean supplying addicts with their fix?" I reply hotly. "Someone's gotta do it kid. We may as well make some money at it."

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
"Who wrote it?" I ask throat tight. "If you ask me? This is a threat to keep us on our toes. Keep us from doing the job." O'Donnell replies almost casual as though we hadn't just been threatened over bacon and eggs. "You mean supplying addicts with their fix?" I reply hotly. "Someone's gotta do it kid. We may as well make some money at it."

"Know what? I'm done here, I cannot risk my family or my life."

Posted via Android Central App

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
"So you're just going to walk away from those bodies after what you said yesterday?" O'Donnell replied coldly.

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I duck. The gun goes off shattering the window behind me as I dive into the table knocking it into O'Donnell. I hear him curse but I block it out. The revolver flew from his hands to the right. I'm closer. As O'Donnell struggles up I level the revolver at his head. He reaches into an inside pocket of his jacket. His hands close around something. I fire instinctively. He falls. Hands shaking I wipe the blood from my forehead. I could never stand liquid on my face. I stoop and check O'Donnell's pocket. He was reaching for a badge labeling him as a DEA agent. Questions spin through my head. I've got to get out of here. I shot an agent of the federal government with his own gun. My only thought is the money from the drug deal yesterday. I search O'Donnell's bedroom and find one of the bags. This'll prove useful.

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I duck. The gun goes off shattering the window behind me as I dive into the table knocking it into O'Donnell. I hear him curse but I block it out. The revolver flew from his hands to the right. I'm closer. As O'Donnell struggles up I level the revolver at his head. He reaches into an inside pocket of his jacket. His hands close around something. I fire instinctively. He falls. Hands shaking I wipe the blood from my forehead. I could never stand liquid on my face. I stoop and check O'Donnell's pocket. He was reaching for a badge labeling him as a DEA agent. Questions spin through my head. I've got to get out of here. I shot an agent of the federal government with his own gun. My only thought is the money from the drug deal yesterday. I search O'Donnell's bedroom and find one of the bags. This'll prove useful.

I grab my jacket, put my shoes on and run to my car. "Where am I going? What the hell is happening? What do I do and what the hell have I done!" All these questions racing in my head, like I am down the freeway. I don't know where I'm going, but I gotta go and lay low. Get off of the map.

I start think of the one place people wouldn't look.. I could leave state. Wisconsin.. That's not too far. Just a few hours from here in Ohio.

Wisconsin it is. I put my foot to the floor and head non stop to my destination.

Hopefully nothing happens at the borders..

Sent from the mother ship

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I grab my jacket, put my shoes on and run to my car. "Where am I going? What the hell is happening? What do I do and what the hell have I done!" All these questions racing in my head, like I am down the freeway. I don't know where I'm going, but I gotta go and lay low. Get off of the map.

I start think of the one place people wouldn't look.. I could leave state. Wisconsin.. That's not too far. Just a few hours from here in Ohio.

Wisconsin it is. I put my foot to the floor and head non stop to my destination.

Hopefully nothing happens at the borders..

Before leaving, I checked O'Donell's pulse- He was still alive! And he was breathing normally! As he got up, he started explaining the gun had fake bullets in it and he mentioned that Tucci's successor Juan(actual name Dennis) was coming VERY shortly and he would have to play dead to ambush him. As I ran he shouted after me "Good luck on your second mission of hell'

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
*PLOT DISCUSSION*

I would like to keep O'Donnel. I think he plays a big role in the main character's story.

*PLOT DISCUSSION*

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
*PLOT DISCUSSION*

I would like to keep O'Donnel. I think he plays a big role in the main character's story.

*PLOT DISCUSSION*

I second this.

We could have the main character shoot at him and it only graze the side of his cheek? I don't really care. I just think O'Donnell should stay alive. He is the reason of the crazy things that are happening to our main character.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I second this.

We could have the main character shoot at him and it only graze the side of his cheek? I don't really care. I just think O'Donnell should stay alive. He is the reason of the crazy things that are happening to our main character.

Well as I said in my paragraph, he is shot by a fake bullet.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
*FEEDBACK*
I have a suggestion, if someone want to talk about if the plot is going the wrong way can everyone add *PLOT DISCUSSION* insert problem with plot here *PLOT DISCUSSION*
It would be a good idea methinks.
*FEEDBACK*

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
*FEEDBACK*
It would cut down on clutter and enhance future points of reference if plot discussion was handled through a different channel rather than doing it in the thread. It's rather jarring.
*FEEDBACK*

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm driving to the Wisconsin border loaded with the gear for the mission. Of course there's a damn checkpoint today. It's going to be difficult to explain the 50 kilos of cocaine in the trunk let alone the 38 snub scrubbed of its serial number in my waistband as well as the glock 18 in the glove box. Well I got lucky with the shrapnel yesterday. I can only hope my luck holds.

Last edited:

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm driving to the Wisconsin border loaded with the gear for the mission. Of course there's a damn checkpoint today. It's going to be difficult to explain the 50 kilos of cocaine in the trunk let alone the 38 snub scrubbed of its serial number in my waistband as well as the glock 18 in the glove box. Well I got lucky with the shrapnel yesterday. I can only hope my luck holds.

I remember yesterday. After I shot O'Donnell with the fake bullet, he getting up and explaining the situation. Then he gave me the real bullets and sent me on my (not so) merry way. Speaking of luck at the checkpoint the guards there were apparently O'Donnell's men, where ever you are, you must think I'm important enough if you are keeping me alive for these missions.

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Chapter 3
"I want you in and out. I've reports the old man's dead. Get the money. Get the product."
"Si jefe." The radio falls silent. "Heh easier than I thought. Still good thing the kid got out we can't have any more displays of cowardice." O'Donnell mutters.
The door bursts open two cartel soldiers cross the threshold. They rifle through the apartment eventually finding the lone bag of money and 25 kilos of cocaine.
"eh boss, we got a problem. Half of the drugs are gone."
" Is O'Donnell dead?"
" Si."
" Then take what's there."

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Chapter 3
"I want you in and out. I've reports the old man's dead. Get the money. Get the product."
"Si jefe." The radio falls silent. "Heh easier than I thought. Still good thing the kid got out we can't have any more displays of cowardice." O'Donnell mutters.
The door bursts open two cartel soldiers cross the threshold. They rifle through the apartment eventually finding the lone bag of money and 25 kilos of cocaine.
"eh boss, we got a problem. Half of the drugs are gone."
" Is O'Donnell dead?"
" Si."
" Then take what's there."

O'Donnel contacted me two days later, they found where sensitive information was leaking from and called me back. I got in my car and drove into to one of the most daring ambushes I have been involved in.

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
O'Donnel contacted me two days later, they found where sensitive information was leaking from and called me back. I got in my car and drove into to one of the most daring ambushes I have been involved in.

Bullets flying everywhere. I load another clip into my gun, *pop* one. *pop* two. *pop* three down. The men fall to the ground, holes through their heads. There's so many of them.. And me. O'Donnell said he would meet me here and where is he at?

*Pop* *Pop* two more dead. I have killed more men in the last few days than I have ever dreamed I would have in my life.

More men piling in and laying bullets at me. I need back up. And I need it now..

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
A black van comes from the opposite end of the street. The assailants haven't noticed. This is the backup I've been waiting on. The sliding door opens, a man rolls out to the side of the road and straightens up with an RPG. He fires. The rightmost car explodes in a tremendous fireball. The remnants of the mobs interception squad turn and fire on the van. Three shots and they fall. That was too close.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app