[FREE] [GAME] Kitty Flame: Highway Warrior

spencerelliott

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! I've just participated in a hackathon at work, check out my team's game! It's Android only, no ads, and no in-app purchases. We strictly focused on the core mechanics of the game rather than how to monetize it :). We also have Google Play Games Achievements and Leaderboards as well as daily objectives in-game to hopefully keep you coming back!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.beegamescorp.kittyflame&token=Y5H-nzYS

This game took a 4 man team consisting of one artist and three programmers a week to complete and we hope you enjoy it!

Screenshot_2014-02-26-16-47-30.jpg Screenshot_2014-02-26-16-48-28.jpg Screenshot_2014-02-26-16-48-34.jpg

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Played it for a few minutes. Kinda like 1943 for NES. I like it. Back button does not exit the app. Tested on a Nexus 5.

spencerelliott

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, with only a week to complete the game, we had to focus on other issues but we'll definitely look into that. Thanks for the feedback! It's always welcomed :)

GregShuey

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey spencerelliott,

Congrats on finishing your app. That is a great accomplishment. I have spoken to a few other people that have been developing apps as well, and have had the same questions. I have referred them to youAPPi to learn more about app monetization. They have some great things going on over there and I believe they could really help you out.

I look forward to seeing your app and other apps of yours in the future.

Best of luck.