Sudoku Social - Number Puzzles [FREE][Game]

Dom Do That

Feb 28, 2021
Visit site
Hi all, Dominic here from Code Metallium Studio. We just released our new game Sudoku Social. Enjoy sudoku with your family and friends! How fast can you complete the logic puzzles to rank on the global leaderboards?

Get on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codemetalliumstudio.sudokusocial

Features:
✓ Thousands of sudoku puzzles. Sudoku Social is a real brain teaser. Have a great time with this logic game and exercise your brain!
✓ Sudoku puzzles come in 4 difficulty levels. Sudoku Social suits skill levels from beginner to advanced players. You can choose Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert logic puzzles. Learn and improve skills in this puzzle game.
✓ Challenge your friends. Play number games with friends and compare your time and earned points in sudoku daily puzzles. Use the best sudoku strategies to win!
✓ Global leaderboards. Play the innovative online leaderboard system in Sudoku Social that ranks the fastest puzzle completion time between players on any device. Prove you're the best in the sudoku worldwide leaderboard and become the next brain game champion!
✓ Themes. Choose your colors and play sudoku with beautiful styles.
✓ Cross-play. Use your account across platforms. Invite your friends to join the brain game, regardless of the device.
Best of all? This is all free!

Adroid Phone 0PDP.jpgAdroid Phone 1PDP.jpgAdroid Phone 2PDP.jpgAdroid Phone 4PDP.jpg

Last edited:

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks @Dom Do That . I'll see if I can get some fellow Sudoku solvers on-board. Is this on iOS also? Do you have a link to that so we can share with our iOS friends?

I installed it on both of my Android devices (Pixel 4a 5G and Samsung Tab S7), I haven't played it on the second one yet, I'll see how the progress sync works..

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
@Dom Do That I'm not sure if this is a bug or something intentional. Once I've completed a game and get the results screen showing my time and ranking, there's no way to return to a screen where I can select the difficulty for a subsequent puzzle, I can only start another puzzle of the same difficulty. The only way to get a different difficulty is to exit the app, swipe it off my recents list then reopen it.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
The app doesn't scale properly on tablets, the number row gets cut off.
16ac22ab1c6a00d2903d759479622861.jpg

Dom Do That

Feb 28, 2021
Visit site
@Dom Do That I'm not sure if this is a bug or something intentional. Once I've completed a game and get the results screen showing my time and ranking, there's no way to return to a screen where I can select the difficulty for a subsequent puzzle, I can only start another puzzle of the same difficulty. The only way to get a different difficulty is to exit the app, swipe it off my recents list then reopen it.

To keep in the flow when you complete a puzzle the next game plays on the same difficulty. To start a different puzzle difficulty tap the home icon in the top left then New Game.

It would be great if you could share with your friends on iOS. Here's the link - https://apps.apple.com/app/id1586567137 Thanks for all your awesome feedback!

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
To keep in the flow when you complete a puzzle the next game plays on the same difficulty. To start a different puzzle difficulty tap the home icon in the top left then New Game.

So, I don't see a home button to tap, except on the actual game board

Screenshot_20211128-081439.jpg

If I'm supposed to go to a new game then tap the home button there, that's not intuitive, it would make more sense to have one on that results screen.

Last edited: