[Banana Rocks] My new game, try it and have fun! ;)

Andriy Vasylytsya

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys! I just finished my new game: Banana Rocks.

Banana Rocks is a 2D endless runner game in which you control the ‘Banana Rockstar’ who is threatened by the humans jealous of him.
Your main goal in this game is to Rock this World up! But that’s not so easy as it sounds. The humanity can’t get used to this brand new Banana Star, so they will put a traps on your way. You have to use the power of Rock if you want to get the highest amount of scores.

Screen_Shot_2014-06-24_at_20_17_35_3.png

Banana Rocks is a simple game having simple controls. Banana Rockstar can’t stop runing. He jumps when we swipe up on the screen. And jumps higher when double swipe up on the screen. Also in update 1.2 we added new gameplay features swipe down to make a slide. He has to face many obstacles as he runs. He has to face obstacles such as Knife, Spoons, Saw blades etc, which he has to avoid by jumping. And you should collect the music notes that comes along the way. When you collect 6 music notes, your Banana Rockstar becomes invincible for a certain period of time!

And finally It looks like - really most happy endless runner ever. Because, even if u die it looks incredibly fun! (We added approximately 10 funny death animations.)
Banana Rocks can offer you a good arcade experience but on the other hand, depending on the progress, it is hard to play!

Download it free version https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=com.alder.bananarocksfree&token=SEvba-y4

It may be hard to find the game in play store as its a newly released game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andriy Vasylytsya

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends! We just finished really awesome and great update for our game Banana Rocks.

Update 1.5.

-Fixed lags when you played with internet connection.
-Minor gameplay bugs fixed.
-Rating popup now working well.
-Optimised advertisment system.

Andriy Vasylytsya

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Here is some interesting from our work) In next few days we will upload 1.6 update, coz we remake all animation. The result is amazing, used to use Spine, now made in the Unity. Here are the all the animations (single file).:
0ss0m6wSGEQ.jpg

Andriy Vasylytsya

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Major update 2.0 for Banana Rocks

Major update 2.0 for Banana Rocks:

★ All animations and visual part of game have been remade and improved !!!
★ Added new visual FX for game items;
★ Added new different guitars;
★ Advertisement system now working well;
★ Improved performance and stability.
Banana prog 22222 - копия - копия.png

MirandaSlurps

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello there! This is one hell of a funny endless runner! A banana representation of Elvis Presley running endlessly while avoiding all sorts of banana chopping tools! This cracked me up to be frank, but considering the nature of the game, it doesn’t attract me sadly. Endless running games seem to have lost their charm since Temple Run!

greenguppy

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Groovy game - I like the banana split!!!! The further you get in the game the fatter the banana should get like the real Elvis as he got older - maybe he could start wearing a cape too. ;)

Good luck with marketing it.

Green Guppy

P.S. Bananas Rock!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non