Fieldrunners HD out now!

czervik85

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
The gameplay is great. I'm losing track of time fast. I am having trouble entering high scores. It freezes and I have to restart. I'm using an EVO3d.

Everything is working fine now. Running smooth.

Last edited:

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
This was the only game left on the IOS system that i really missed. I am so glad it is finally out on android and it looks SOOOO much better then it did on my old iphone. Seems a little harder then i remember, but i will get back in the swing of things and beat it.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
such a fun game, how the hell do u guys get to level 100 on first map?

cant get past 82

What kind of stradegy are you using? I start by getting them in a maze going up and down in the map and beefing up my towers. I eventually get it to where they are intervals of the slow tower and the lighting towers.

The way it would go on either side the enemy will come down is Lighting (L), L, Slow Goo (G) , L, L, G, L, L, G. Work your way to doing that and it works great. I never have to fill up more then a few rows of that and no one gets through in the classic mode.

Last edited:

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Using and up and down method will make your anti-air tougher where there are more and tougher aircraft flying around. I prefer a left/right zig/zag to cluster up a full three rows of anti-air weapons in the middle.

The game itself is basically identical to Robo Defense, but with better graphics, and it's a little less variable and challenging than Armored II: Tower Defense, which has more weapons, more varied target types, and comparable graphics. I recommend checking out both of those for comparison.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty