- 3 Posts
Our new Word Game will now be launched - marketing advice
We have recently finished our word game - where real players battle online in pairs in short 60 second rounds. We are now finalizing our marketing strategy and would love your input from your experiences.
We have bought some banner ads, done a bit of ASO and bought paid reviews on certain key web sites. Has anyone got anything to add, stuff to stay away from, or websites they gave them amazing results.
The game is called WordWarX - Word Games from 1303Productions
The free version app is here:
Last edited by belondon; 01-29-2014 at 07:39 AM.
- 01-29-2014, 09:21 AM #2
Re: Our new Word Game will now be launched - marketing advice
Thanks for sharing. Copy/paste of the link didn't work for me.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By rollinwit9 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 35Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:54 PM
- By ddfs in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2014, 03:59 PM
- By iHaCkurAnDrOiD49 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 09:32 AM
- By Kanapati Ji in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 06:08 AM
- By Black_2_Blue in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:20 AM