Market Place Crashes

lmtraub

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
When I try to open market place it just closes again the same is true for my gmail. All was working well until earlier today. I've looked through other forum responses and have tried to re-add my gmail information. When I enter my password I get a '503 80102: Insert failed' Warning error.

Is there anything that I can do short of backing up all apps and contacts and resetting the phone?

Thanks. :(

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
When I try to open market place it just closes again the same is true for my gmail. All was working well until earlier today. I've looked through other forum responses and have tried to re-add my gmail information. When I enter my password I get a '503 80102: Insert failed' Warning error.

Is there anything that I can do short of backing up all apps and contacts and resetting the phone?

Thanks. :(
You could try uninstalling the market app and gmail app, then download and reinstall again.

But before that, go to Settings/Applications/Manage Applications, tnd try clearing the cache from both apps. See if that helps.

If not, uninstall the 2 apps, then reinstall.

If all else fails, do a reset.

Hope this helped.

lmtraub

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. I tried to clear the cache and the data but that did not help. Since the gmail app and market app came installed on my device where do I go to download them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member