Car bluetooth system

numone

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
wasn't sure where to post this so I posted here. Anyways I am looking for a way to integrate bluetooth into my car. The Stereo AUX Cable is too much of a PITA. My car does not currently have bluetooth.

From what I've read there is two types of systems out there, one is just a speaker with bluetooth ability that has no integration into the car, the other is buying a complete new stereo.

As I am looking to use this to stream music (pandora, google music, etc.) option one is just not a very good one, however I don't really fancy buying a complete new stereo either.

Is there anything else in-between that I can install that will use my car's speakers and such?

Thanks!

mstroud

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I recently purchased this device from Belkin and it seems to do pretty well: Belkin Bluetooth Car Hands-Free Kit

Like you I have a car with line inputs but no on-board Bluetooth. This bridges the issue well enough for me, with the small exception of some alternator noise that I may have caused when wiring in the Aux input module with a poor grounding source. Once I get that issue taken care of I think the Belkin adapter may work out just fine, and the audio quality is pretty good considering the A2DP is yet more compression on top of the compressed audio already coming out of the Android phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana