Google Play v2.3.7?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Seems my Bionic updated Google Play to 3.4.7 and in doing so, the GP icon is now the regular stock android market icon but loads up the GP store.

I am looking at my Atrix(running CM9), and it's still on 3.4.6 with the Google Play icon looking normal..

I've tried rebooting, and nada.. anyone else notice it?

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I had to open my Google Play app and click around a little... then a minute or two later it updated to the 3.4.7 version.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I got the update notice/license acceptance, clicked OK and then nothing happened. I still have the old market and old market icon, but when I select help or about it gives me the Play info.

I noticed in ICS there is no way to clear the cache in the market. Any Ideas?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I got the update notice/license acceptance, clicked OK and then nothing happened. I still have the old market and old market icon, but when I select help or about it gives me the Play info.

I noticed in ICS there is no way to clear the cache in the market. Any Ideas?

I don't have ICS... just Gingerbread... but I do have a "Clear data" and "Clear cache" button... sorry, I can't help with ICS.

dewmik

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
At first I couldn't get to play from my phone then I went to play on the computer. It asked for my Google pass word. Then on my phone I went to the market app and it did an update then it went strait to play. Then I rebooted my phone and got the the market app icon changed to the play icon.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site

Same exact thing happened to me. Don't know about the Play store info in help. I didn't go that far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38