htc vivid not working with adobe flash

dingo277

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
im at a loss here. i just updated my vivid and now i get an error message when i try to update adobe flash. i uninstalled and now i get an error message that says "your order is processing, your item will be available in a few minutes." and it never downloads. i cant view any videos on the web that require adobe wich is alot. anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? is there a patch, was to force the download or other program that is compatable with adobe linked video? my phone is stock btw. never had this issue till the update yesterday HELP

ydnar125

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm seeing the exact same issue on mine. I have searched everywhere and have not found any solutions yet. Anyone have any ideas?

In general, ics seems to have broken quite a few of my apps but flash is the biggest problem so far.

dingo277

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that some of my game lag bad when heavy graphics are in use. Also every time I power on my phone or restart I go through a screen that says system upgrading 1 to 35. I've contacted HTC with the mater and they gave the generic answer of doing a soft reboot and if that doesn't work then do a factory reset. I really don't want to deal with that hassle. Hopefully someone out there has figured out a.fix for this as I do like ics aside from the issues I'm having

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
This is what I did when I had the same issue. I went to my applications and uninstalled the updates for the market. Then I powered phone off and turned back on. I went back into market and it updated to google play market again. Then I was able to update adobe. It worked for me. I hope it works for you all.

Reactions: ydnar125

dingo277

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately it didn't work for me when I uninstalled updates I gor an unsuccessful msg and my market was gone. Tried to reinstall and it ran into another error. So now I have no market at all. I may have to do a factory resetan start all over again :'(

dingo277

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Ihad done that each time I would launch the market I would get a msg saying it was not acessable. I reset my phone 2 more times for other reasons and it launched this time and was able to do adobe. Now if I can just get the other bugs worked out is be jazzed lol. Thanks for the help getting adobe.