Save Chats?

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have an EVO 3D and using standard SMS app. I have a couple of huge conversations, one with over 11,000 messages and would like to save them to my computer before I lose them or have to get my phone fixed. I dare not delete right now as there is stuff I really want but every time I get a text message it takes forever to load the chat before I can see it.

Please help.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
SMS Backup and Restore from the Google Play Store.

It will allow you to backup all your text messages on your sdcard and you can then pull that file off to your computer. It even has handy custom restore options to do full or hand picked restores of txts.

SMS Backup & Restore

dolphinnet

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Does that work with the Galaxy S2 as well. When I install the SMS Backup and Restore will it back up message that are already on my phone OR only ones after I have installed the backup restore program. Sorry somewhat of a newbie here. Thanks

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Does that work with the Galaxy S2 as well. When I install the SMS Backup and Restore will it back up message that are already on my phone OR only ones after I have installed the backup restore program. Sorry somewhat of a newbie here. Thanks
Works on any device I would imagine... I've used it on two of my own... Epic 4g and a NS4G...

It will backup whatever is currently on your device... So you have say 2000 text's sitting there... It will back those up :)