Best Smaller Android Phone

glazedfaith

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
My wife has been using an LG enV2 ever since it first came out, and she's looking to make the leap to a smartphone. Her only requirement is that the phone can't be huge, I'm thinking 4" screen, preferably even smaller. My additional requirements are that the phone can't be crap. I'm not going to saddle her with a garbage, free phone just to save $100 over 2 years. Additionally, she's on her parents' family plan on Verizon, which is the biggest limiting factor, I know.

I'll be staying on Sprint and getting the Evo LTE in the coming weeks, unless the SGSIII comes to Verizon with some heavy artillery, but these devices are just gargantuan compared to her tiny fingers. Is ANYBODY making decent devices for people who don't want an "HD Theater" in their pocket?

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Verizon should be releasing the DROID Incredible 4G LTE within the next month or so.

4" 960x540 display.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Reactions: drmaf894c

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I agree with the above. If you're willing to wait the droid incredible 4g should be a good way to go. I'm still rocking the original droid incredible and love it! Worried I will never be able to find something to replace it that I like actually. So if the new version is anywhere near as good that would be a good option.
Otherwise there are many great phones out now. The droid razrs are only a little bigger and they are supposed to be good phones they have a 4.3 inch screen. If you aren't set in android iphone is a good way to go for a beginner smart phone user as they are very easy to use.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my DROID Incredible using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The LG Lucid, Pantech Breakout, and DROID 4 all have 4" screens and are all available now.

Reactions: glazedfaith

glazedfaith

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
The LG Lucid, Pantech Breakout, and DROID 4 all have 4" screens and are all available now.

She went with the lucid. she didn't want to spend much money on her first smartphone, and we got the lucid for 50 bucks. Price matched it this week for free, too, so yay. She loves it.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Ry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress