nexus tab or asus memo 370t

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ive been reading about both. Both around the same price but the nexus tab wont have a back camera? how important is the back camera to you on a tablet?. id like 1. and i think the asus memo 370t will have one. i feel like since its the nexus tab it will get all the updates first.

mbfiggins

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting for the Nexus/Memo for months. However, no decent back camera, no purchase. I don't need the front camera. The back camera is to help me with my research and take pictures of items I need to remember. I don't need to take a picture of myself.

I've now heard that the Nexus would come out in June for $199 and then a Memo in August for 159-179 with even lower specs. I hope this is wrong. The original specs are what I need. 3G isn't needed since I don't want to buy a data plan. But the camera, screen resolution, storage, etc. I do need.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting for the Nexus/Memo for months. However, no decent back camera, no purchase. I don't need the front camera. The back camera is to help me with my research and take pictures of items I need to remember. I don't need to take a picture of myself.

I've now heard that the Nexus would come out in June for $199 and then a Memo in August for 159-179 with even lower specs. I hope this is wrong. The original specs are what I need. 3G isn't needed since I don't want to buy a data plan. But the camera, screen resolution, storage, etc. I do need.

indeed. I hope the memo spec don't change. I'd rather have the back camera as well.