Galaxy s3 widget where?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Never tried it, I'm sure I'll get around to it one of these days. Holo Launcher is okay, but, it crashes a good amount and I figure I'll eventually be trying something else on my X2. Maybe I'll give Go/Apex a try soon.

I do love Nova on my Prime though, it's really stable and I like the way it's let me set my Prime up.

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thank You....I like Go now Have been using it for a few hours

But...the NICE effects do seem like they slow it down compared to Nova, dont you think?

my big question i put in another thread, I know how to set default screen, but how do I make the default dock go back when I hit home

I can only do it by manually sliding them

thank you

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I generally turn visuals off anyway. I'm a performance guy, don't care about stuff looking pretty, haha. So, if you think they are slowing your device down, turn them off.

What do you mean dock? Do you mean where you can put icons at the bottom and it's on every screen?

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just pretty much asking iyho lol
I am a minimalist with regards to a lot. Normally I turn off too. But it looks great and I dont think slows

With regards to that minimalist ...I mean truly. I even like the lock screen walls to match regular wall

Can u tell me in what folder, for instance, I could find the colorful theme (or any theme fwiw) wallpaper. I want to make lockscreen. Now the default wall for any downloaded theme I can only set as the main wallpaper

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol.

Well, if you aren't experiencing a performance decrease, then, it doesn't really matter.

Huh? I'm confused. You want to make the lock screen background the same as your desktop?

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes.

I googled it and it says there are somewhere in the /data/... folder. And o can extract it

Problem is I dont have a sdcard/data, nor extsdcard/data, nor the one he meant /data....

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, just try and browse for the image that is your lockscreen then. Once you find it, replace it.

Also, not to be annoying, but, what does it really matter what your lock screen looks like? You turn on your device, unlock it, and, boom, you are using your device. How much time do you spend looking at your lock screen?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol, what? I'm not using an iPhone because I don't like their repressive OS/policy, and, Apple usually has everything on lock down.

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
LOL. We all have our reasons. Why do u use a different lockscreen wallpaper

Moving on.

I like the wallpaper anyway

If u can help great. If not ...

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I don't. Whatever my lock screen is stock, that's what it is. I honestly don't think about it.

Sorry that I can't help. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non