- 140 Posts
How do I stop phone audio from interrupting my phone calls?
As an individual that likes to keep my phone audio turned on with notification alerts....
How can I stop those alerts during phone calls?
I don't need to hear whistles or "you've got mail" coming through my calls.
It's most bothersome for the fact that I have a bluetooth handshake to my home handset and all the phone audio pushes through.
Is there a setting that turns off phone audio when in phone calls and then turns it back on after you hang up?
- 12-21-2012, 04:20 PM #2
- By justmalu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2012, 03:46 PM
- By keving75 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 11-23-2011, 01:59 PM
- By nemirn in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2011, 10:12 PM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:15 PM
- By Jason Black in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 12-27-2010, 02:36 PM