BT audio not coming through during webex calls

santanalz

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Howdy folks, Alroc here.

I purchased a tab A7 for light webex / zoom calls and interviews rather than a full windows box. I have these buds for the BT device. The issue: I cannot for the life of me get the phone call audio and mic to come through them during the call. I can connect them to my A7 and play audio and movies all day. My cell (S21) has no issue with audio/mic and those buds and webex. When I get on a call, there appears to not be an audio output option in any of the call programs. It just comes out of the speakers and uses the A7 mic rather than the bud mics. Help? Does this device just not support the CPU / RAM reqs for the call programs to select a BT device?

Appreciate any and all feedback.

- Alroc

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>Connections>Bluetooth and tap the gear icon next to the earbuds. Is the Calls toggle turned on?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm not aware of any limitations. I don't use Webex, but I know that Zoom can be a little tricky sometimes when adjusting the sound output settings at the beginning of a call. You often have to choose something like "Audio via wi-fi" or something like that, and until you do that, it's silent. Maybe there's something like that in Webex?