Temp on Galaxy S3 dock mode never changes
I'm hoping someone can help me. Every time I put my S3 on the Samsung dock and it goes into dock mode, it shows the temp in my area of 47 degrees no matter if that's true or not. It says it pulls its data from AccuWeather, and when I check there the temp is correct. But no matter what is ALWAYS says 47 degrees when in dock mode.
Does anyone know if there's something I need to do for the correct temp to pass through?
- 11-12-2012, 09:47 PM #3
- 11-13-2012, 12:14 PM #4
- By DKHuber in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 97Last Post: 01-23-2016, 01:49 PM
- By DKHuber in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2012, 09:23 PM
- By motabavirus in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2012, 01:01 PM
- By TreoRock in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2012, 09:35 AM
- By AndroidTrini in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-06-2012, 12:13 PM