- 3 Posts
Ending user sessions in 4.2
I'm running 4.2 on my Nexus 7, and I love the multi-user support. I noticed after signing in as several different users, though, some of the more intensive apps started slowing down noticeably. Going into Settings > Apps > Running, it says that each User account is using up about 40 MB of RAM. Is there any way to complete shut down the sessions running in the background, or "sign out" of a session?
- By Shanew800 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 10Last Post: 07-14-2011, 07:12 PM
- By RyanLHagen in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:08 PM
- By uly_g in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2011, 08:53 PM
- By illwood in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2011, 07:07 AM
- By DroidXcon in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 12-09-2010, 02:33 PM