- 2 Posts
Features not working. ROM help
Ok, so i bought a use samsung galaxy s3 I747M. When i got home I was excited to test out all the cool features advertised in the comercials, to my horror, none of them worked. palm screenshot, video while texting, and i cant find the driving mode or s-voice. After tearing through all the settings, I found the the previous owner replaced touchwiz with cyanogenMod 10. Is this why these features dont work? If so, can someone please give me a step by step manual on how to get touchwiz back? keep in mind in super noob so i wont understand your techy lingo lol. Appreciate it.
- 11-21-2012, 12:06 PM #2
- 11-21-2012, 02:02 PM #4
- 56 Posts
- 4.1.2 Cyanogen
Re: Features not working. ROM help
You should be able to find a stock ROM for it. However, be careful as not all S3's are alike. You will need one that is compatible with your handset and Rogers.
Give this a read...
How to Install,Return Back Original Stock ROM/Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 (S III GT-I9300, U.S and Canada) | Android Firmware Updates
Also, make sure that you really have a good understanding of how to do this. If you are not careful, you can destroy your phone.
Last edited by daflake; 11-21-2012 at 02:23 PM.
- By mznati in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2011, 03:34 PM
- By Ticojpunk in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 14Last Post: 06-29-2011, 09:15 PM
- By acstewart82 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:48 AM
- By ComedyBoy in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:53 PM
- By Charmed Juan in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2010, 02:02 PM