- 2 Posts
Note 2 video player options stuck on "always"
I have 3 video apps on my note 2. When I go to open a video in my camera I always get to pick which app I want and whether to use it "just this once" or "always". Accidentally clicked "always" and now all videos from camera open with the video trim app. How do I undo the "always" so I can use the other player apps
- 01-18-2013, 01:36 AM #2
- 01-18-2013, 01:41 AM #3
Re: Note 2 video player options stuck on "always"
Clear Defaults is what you have to do. Find the app in Settings/Apps, select it, and tap the Clear Defaults button. If it's a system app, make sure you look under All Apps, not just the Downloaded list.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 01-19-2013, 08:15 PM #5
- By JoelM in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2012, 11:36 AM
- By RaptorZX3 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 11-07-2012, 08:30 PM
- By project.in.process in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:27 AM
- By carpetmaven2000 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2011, 07:35 PM
- By olemil#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2010, 01:56 PM