cant save email and text notification sounds?

Smoke N Crack

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
i go into each one of my email accounts and change the notification sound for each and then i exit out of that but it wont save , it keeps reverting back to the default. help?
?

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
So if you go back to the settings it doesn't retain the notification that you selected?

If you want help, it helps to help those that are trying to help you. Which email app? Which device?

Smoke N Crack

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Sorry..its Droid X.

i go into each one of my email accounts and change the notification sound for each and then i exit out of that but it wont save , it keeps reverting back to the default. help?
?

So if you go back to the settings it doesn't retain the notification that you selected?

If you want help, it helps to help those that are trying to help you. Which email app? Which device?

correct, it wont retain changed settings. i have 3 email accounts and i want the notifications to all have the same custom "you have email" for all 3 accounts. it is defaulting to my text notification,"you have text message" alert. so regardless if its text message or email, it says "you have a text message" , for all of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez