Problem with Luminous Dots Settings

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello! This is my first post here, I am a newbie and I was hoping I could get a little help from all of you.

I don't know why but whenever I go to....
SETTINGS > WALLPAPER > HOME SCREEN > LIVE WALLPAPERS > LUMINOUS DOTS >SETTINGS......

Things like: DOT SHAPE, DOT SCALE, DOT QUANTITY, DOT COLOR SCHEME, etc.... just show up real quick, disappears, and never show up again. Ever. So when I try to change something like the DOT COLOR SCHEME, I only get to see a box with no words. Just 3 circles for my choice. That's it! I don't even know what's in those boxes until I cancel it. When I cancel it, the words just show like a blink of an eye which makes me unable to read them.

I have attached some actual screenshots of my phone just so you can all have a better understanding of my problem.

I don't know if it's a bug or something, but I need YOUR help! I don't know what to do.

Please! Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-03-23-13-05.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-23-13-05.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2013-05-03-23-12-55.png
    Screenshot_2013-05-03-23-12-55.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 4
May 3, 2013
Visit site
That is odd. Have you tried rebooting the phone? That would be the first step.

Thank you so much for your advice. I did a hard reboot of my phone and fortunately, it's now working fine!

THAAAAAAANKS!!! :D

- - - Updated - - -

That is odd. Have you tried rebooting the phone? That would be the first step.

Thank you so much for your advice. I did a hard reboot of my phone and fortunately, it's now working fine!

THAAAAAAANKS!!! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38