Can't sign into my Google account on Galaxy S4?

reecedodds

May 11, 2013
Visit site
...keeps saying the e-mail address and password are incorrect. They are absolutely 100% correct and I can log into the Google desktop sites no problem. Any ideas? Tried to find a customer services phone number for Google in the UK but that's been fruitless. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

reecedodds

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can't sign into my Google account on Galaxy S4...

Do you have 2 step authorization?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I don't. Managed to get it working this afternoon by adding a Gmail address to my Google account and logging in using that rather than my original e-mail address. Thanks for replying anyway.

Davide Pelliccia

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site

Same problem. I'm trying to input my login - I'm absolutely sure it's correct - but access is denied. Please help

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

Joe_Perone

May 21, 2013
Visit site

For me, I can get into all Google related services EXCEPT Hangouts. It says it can't connect to the Google servers.

Patti Colston

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site

I can't sign into my linked pages that are linked to my main account. Although I can on the PC. because they are listed under "multiple sign in" I do have 2 step verification,but I can't even get that far

On my S2 I had no problem.. until recently. I used to be able to sign out of the main account, select "log in, then it would give me options for the other pages.. but not now (i still use that phone for wi-fi if my S4 is dying. lol) Now on the S4 Active I can't access those pages either.. :confused:

Last edited:

ajlomboy22

May 26, 2014
Visit site

help please i can't sign in my google account to my samsung galaxy s4 after i factory reset it im 100 percent sure that my email address and my password is correct and my internet connection is stable

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Do you have 2-step authentication activated for your Google account?