Notification Mute

gavram

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of an app or widget that can mute all notifications with one touch of the icon?

When I sleep I want the ringer to stay on but all notifications to be turned off and when I do this through the volume screen I forget and leave the notifications turned off all morning.

gavram

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I think Audio Manager is the best solution I've found so far for muting only the notifications (but not the ringer) at night. I like that it has a widget that runs on the home screen to show me that notifications have been muted and also allows me to quickly turn them on in the AM.

Blackberry sound profiles and bedside mode were so much more powerful...it's one of only 4 or 5 things I miss about BB.

market://search?q=pname:com.smartandroidapps.audiowidgetpro

DiCon

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It's probably overkill for this task, but I set up "tasker" to change all my audio settings as soon as I plug in the power at home. As I always charge my phone over night, I do not even have to push a button for this.

But as tasker is not free, it's probably not worth it as long as you do not use tasker for other automatization as well...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch