Gone 'all Google', need help finding app or solution..

Schildkamp

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I recently uploaded my entire photo collection (19.500 photos) to Picasa / Google Photos in an effort to make my life a bit easier. Last year I did the same with my docs, music and videos. The idea is to remove the need for a M$ PC in my home, instead accessing all my content from the cloud via my Android units. So far it has worked wonderfully, and I'm really happy I did it. However, one point has cropped up, and I hope you guyz can help me. Earlier I used to make a photo collection or two each year of selected photos using a PC-based PhotoBook creator (CeWe: Digital photos, CEWE PHOTO BOOKS, photo gifts - Welcome to the CEWE photoworld! /\/ CEWE - simply beautiful photos), and getting a nice, paper album sent home to me. The question then is, is there a way (app or (android browser friendly) solution) that would allow me to select images from my Google-Picasa-Photo-Cloud-Storage, set them up in scrapbook/album fashion with annotations etc. and finally ordering a printed album like I did before?

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
this is close to what you're trying to accomplish. /play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kodak.kodak.rsscombinedapp&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsImNvbS5rb2Rhay5rb2Rhay5yc3Njb21iaW5lZGFwcCJd

Schildkamp

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, but that's not quite what I was looking for ;-) even disregarding the awful reviews on the app. First of, the program is not available for my country (norway) and secondly it does not connect to my online storage (google picasa albums), and finally it does not offer much in the way of making larger albums. Actually, the closest thing I've found is this, https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....worldiety.photiety.cewe.mc.de&token=bAeEvDZd but even this does not connect to online storage...