Samsung Note 2 wont charge or turn on even with another battery
My Note 2 stopped connecting to charger and PC last week. It eventually died. I have since tried another charged battery from my sisters phone and it still will not turn on. The initial start-up "Galaxy" logo appears, but doesn't go further than that. All functions seemed fine until battery initially drained after day two without charging. The data storage was at it's limit at the time too. Any thoughts?
- 09-13-2013, 07:37 PM #2
- 12-16-2013, 09:19 PM #3
- 02-13-2014, 07:56 PM #4
- 06-22-2014, 06:36 PM #5
- 8 Posts
Re: Samsung Note 2 wont charge or turn on even with another battery
If you phone turns on but just keeps looping but you can access recovery/download mode then its soft bricked. If you can't access recovery mode then its hard bricked and there are a few options.. You can either find a service locally or on ebay to jtag your phone. Or get USB jig from ebay or somewhere and try it yourself. There are plenty of tutorials on it. This also might work.
(heimdall)-Advanced-How to debrick When flashing the wrong bootloaders
(heimdall)-Advanced-How to debrick When flashing the wrong bootloaders - xda-developers
Also check out this.
[Q] Galaxy Note II N7100 Bricked, Cannot enter download mode, USB JIG not helping - xda-developers
- By junowatitis15 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:36 PM
- By Zork Champion in forum HTC One M7Replies: 22Last Post: 08-19-2013, 11:01 PM
- By monstercookie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2013, 04:17 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2013, 10:49 AM
- By AndroidLover2009 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2013, 11:32 PM