- 2 Posts
Acer Iconia B1 Menu and Facebook
on my new and first tablet, the menu tends to appear top right of each app (is this normal for tablets or an Iconia quirk?)
On Facebook, I cannot get to an app menu (on my phone I have a menu with Logout, Setting and About).
I actually want to disable all the location based stuff that eats my battery but cannot work out how to.
Can anyone help me? I feel a bit foolish!
- 09-13-2013, 02:31 AM #2
- 6,889 Posts
Re: Acer Iconia B1 Menu and Facebook
Welcome to Android Central! It is not unusual for the menu button to appear in the top right, especially on tablets.
On your Facebook app, you can get to the settings by tapping the 3 line icon at the top right, or swiping the screen from the left. Now scroll down on that side menu and select "App Settings" to adjust your refresh interval and location services.
- By breyn3 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:19 AM
- By tortex73 in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 09-22-2013, 01:32 PM
- By lowdwn169 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 07:04 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:57 AM
- By ericizzy1 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 09:54 PM