Mayflash Wii Classic controller to USB interface

tjordan1993

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
As it goes with me and forums, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this...

However, I have recently purchased the Mayflash Wii Classic Controller Adapter for PC (PC USB--Wii Classic Controller Adapter for PC this) and the "PC" part must be right...

I bought this assuming that I could turn my two seemingly useless Wii classic controllers into something I could use for more up-to-date stuff.
I read that the device would turn my classic controllers into HID compliant devices, which is true, according to my computer. The problem is that when I plug it into my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 via OTG (actually, I have a Samsung tablet charger output thing to USB female.. it's made by Samsung and I didn't know of OTG cables when I bought it, but it works with my mouse and such), it does not even recognize that anything has been plugged in other than dialog on the top of the screen saying "USB Connector Connected". I have the latest update to the tablet.

Why won't my interface work? I have read that other people have the same problem on other websites, but nobody has really answered.
I'll do what I can to help if someone will let me know something.

Thanks