Anyone successfully get the Silver 47 mm classic LTE?

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered a 47 mm GW6 Classic LTE on samsung.com, on the first day of pre-orders, and it was expected to arrive on August 11, however it never shipped out, and the expected delivery date was soon changed to August 25. Curious if anyone has successfully gotten the silver classic watch from Samsung.

I do see that Best Buy has as good of a trade in promo right now, so based on how many people here have had the same issue, I'm contemplating canceling my pre-order and just walking into a Best Buy.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I did ... this is the larger model got it with my phone preorder, pretty early. had it for a week as of tomorrow,
b967fbd207b6e6477bd50728aea33bc9.jpg

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Looks like the hybrid leather strap? If so, I did not know it now comes in white.
I'm using the same band. For those considering it, it is the softest, most playable band I've ever had. It's pretty cool. Very comfortable.20230815_120957.jpg

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I just wish I would have been given the opportunity to order the black leather hybrid with the D-buckle.

The only way Samsung allowed it was if I were ordering the LTE variant of 47mm Classic. Dirtbag move on behalf of Samsung. No way in hell I'm paying $79 for that band. I had a new sport D-buckle that came with the 5 Pro but it has the former release system for the pins. I really dislike having to remove the band so I'm less likely to swap with the standard buckle leather hybrid.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I just wish I would have been given the opportunity to order the black leather hybrid with the D-buckle.

The only way Samsung allowed it was if I were ordering the LTE variant of 47mm Classic. Dirtbag move on behalf of Samsung. No way in hell I'm paying $79 for that band. I had a new sport D-buckle that came with the 5 Pro but it has the former release system for the pins. I really dislike having to remove the band so I'm less likely to swap with the standard buckle leather hybrid.
I actually thought about using my Samsung credit on the leather D-buckle band, but went with the black leather (aka 'T-band') instead.

On a sidenote, I chatted with Samsung today. Apparently they're backordered on the 47 mm white classic LTE, so some of us (lucky me) had our orders delayed. Still thinking about just getting it from Best Buy, but don't want to give up the two extra free bands I got from the Samsung pre-order.

Reactions: mlblack16