- 2 Posts
Galaxy SII unlocked
Hey guys, so recently I acquired an old used Samsung Galaxy SII, AT&T model i777
Since I live in Europe, I had to get it unlocked, so I went to a shop, gave them the phone and they unlocked it for me.
Now, the guy at the store said, if I update the Firmware it will be locked again - is that true?
It's currently Android 2.3.6 and I kinda want to have it on the newest one..
Also, I am bit worried he might've put unwanted software onto the phone, the shop didn't seem particularly... Trustworthy... (since unlocking here is kinda an under-the-hand-deal). Are there any ways to check?
Can you help me out with that?
Thank you in advance
- By remmip in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 01-29-2014, 01:02 PM
- By Blackputa in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:25 AM
- By hement in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 04:14 PM
- By waynew73 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2013, 10:03 AM
- By Ahmed Muqaddas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:57 AM