- 5 Posts
No Recovery Mode, need to factory reset, wipe data, etc.
Alright, let's keep this simple..
-Device - Galaxy S3 Mini (I8190L)
-No Recovery Mode
-Download Mode, Yes.
-Can connect to PC
-Adb not working?
-Can boot the phone and functions properly with little lag (most likely because i didn't factory reset it)
-previously, accidentally selected Nand Erase All, cut the process, and yeaah..
GOAL - Is there ANY way I can factory reset and wipe the data of the phone through Odin in Download Mode? It seems to be the only way I can factory reset it. Recovery mode doesn't work, factory resetting it the normal way (through the phone's settings) is not working, and yeah.
- 12-29-2013, 03:49 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: No Recovery Mode, need to factory reset, wipe data, etc.
To add on, when I boot, I get a fuzzy screen. Is there any way I can get rid of that?
EDIT - Didn't reset..
EDIT 2 - I'm trying to get Cyanogenmod 11 for my phone...
Last edited by msng110; 12-29-2013 at 04:38 PM.
- By rayinme in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:31 PM
- By mfm77 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:08 PM
- By paul397 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 06:13 AM
- By vampelle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:18 PM
- By John 12 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:10 PM