- 1 Posts
I am just wondering if someone can walk me through the proccess of seting up my old android phone that I do not carry with me to use as a webcam that I can view from away from home. I would like to use it like a nanny cam to keep and eye on a new dog that I just adopted while I am at work to see if she is doing anything that is destructive or that might bother the neighbors.
I know how to set up the app on the phone, but I dont know how to set up the static ip address and portforwarding needed to stream the video feed to the internet so that I can view it when I am not at home.
Any help would be appreciated.
- 02-11-2014, 02:47 PM #2
- 1,120 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
- By jj2man in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:12 PM
- By Kurt R in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:21 AM
- By FairyMary1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 02:57 AM
- By Dick Goesinya in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2013, 03:06 PM
- By Kayle Murphy in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2013, 11:29 AM