- 1 Posts
hexadecimal code to text
i am new in android programming
i am just doing a project with pic controller.in this project the pic controller will generate some some hexadecimal code with change in voltage levels .this code will be send to mobile via bluetooth module to my android mobile..
i just need a android project that could convert the hexadecimal code being trasmitted to phone is converted into text and then to speech.
please kindly help me with this ..
Thank you in Advance
- 02-16-2014, 10:58 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 02-16-2014, 07:18 PM #3
- 1,104 Posts
- AreaROM 3.0 or CM7.0.1
Re: hexadecimal code to text
If the hex code you generate is the hex code for the text you want, you don't have to do anything. The Android receives the text and the user can use TTS to convert it to speech.
If you want to encode it (use a single hex character to mean a string of text), you'll need a lookup table for the code to text conversion.
How you do what you want really depends on what you want to do.
- By skdaddle in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:52 PM
- By Basavaraj biradar in forum Moto GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:39 AM
- By chakka9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:07 AM
- By OREAD in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 05:30 AM
- By Cozume in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:33 AM