hexadecimal code to text

Nikhil George

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
hi.. :)
i am new in android programming
i am just doing a project with pic controller.in this project the pic controller will generate some some hexadecimal code with change in voltage levels .this code will be send to mobile via bluetooth module to my android mobile..
i just need a android project that could convert the hexadecimal code being trasmitted to phone is converted into text and then to speech.
please kindly help me with this ..
Thank you in Advance
God Bless
Regards ..Nikhil

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hi.. :)
i am new in android programming
i am just doing a project with pic controller.in this project the pic controller will generate some some hexadecimal code with change in voltage levels .this code will be send to mobile via bluetooth module to my android mobile..
i just need a android project that could convert the hexadecimal code being trasmitted to phone is converted into text and then to speech.
please kindly help me with this ..
Thank you in Advance
God Bless
Regards ..Nikhil

Welcome to the forums. Have you asked this in the developer's section closer to the bottom of the homepage?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the hex code you generate is the hex code for the text you want, you don't have to do anything. The Android receives the text and the user can use TTS to convert it to speech.

If you want to encode it (use a single hex character to mean a string of text), you'll need a lookup table for the code to text conversion.

How you do what you want really depends on what you want to do.