- 4 Posts
Help needed - Samsung GS3 texting issue
Ever since Verizon decided to patch / upgrade my Samsung Galaxy S3, my texting has been having an issue. When I send a text while the screen is in a landscape orientation, it automatically scrolls me to the top of the message list, forcing me to either back out, or scroll all the way back down. This does not happen when I send a text in portrait view.
This worked fine before Verizon decided to push an update to it. I have found others with the same issue dating from 5 yrs ago to present, but no resolutions online. I was hoping to find one here.
- 02-27-2014, 07:30 PM #2
Re: Help needed - Samsung GS3 texting issue
Does this happen with any other instant messaging apps? If it doesn't, then it does sound like a bug in the stock messaging app that needs to be patched by Samsung. If you haven't already try sending a bug report and hope they fix it. Otherwise, try another messaging app from the Play Store and see if that works in the interim.
- 02-27-2014, 09:01 PM #3
- By bobmurray1212 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 69Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:35 AM
- By conman1395 in forum LG G2Replies: 46Last Post: 05-31-2014, 12:45 PM
- By Zendroid1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 28Last Post: 03-15-2014, 05:28 PM
- By istetom in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 10Last Post: 03-03-2014, 02:31 PM
- By bigjay2100 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:32 PM